Tuesday, November 22, 2011

About this guy I talk online...advice please?

I need a little help..


I'm on a dating site and a guy email me saying that he likes my picture and bla bla bla...oK I email him back asking him a few questions. He in a good manner answer me the questions but today he dessapointed me becasue he said: if I can send to him a picture where I can show my legs because he said that he think that I have nice one ...I think he is crazy!!! Advice, please and, what do you think I should do? I do not answer him back yet but I should answer him something??...Really I did not like it at all..I think he is not looking for a serious relationship..what do you think?...About this guy I talk online...advice please?
If you aren't comfortable with him, then don't continue talking with him. Just email him back and let him know you don't think you have any connection with him. Or tell him you're legless and really take offense to him talking about your handicap like that. :-)About this guy I talk online...advice please?
I would respond to his email, referring to all of the other things you have discussed with one another, and completely ignore the comment about sending a picture showing your legs. He may have realised it wasn't a very tasteful request, and may regret having asked.


But if he pushes it in his next email, it is a good indication that, as you say, he is not looking for a serious relationship. Either that or he's incredibly stupid. And then I would drop out of contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment