Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am trying to find a good online Paralegal Program, any advice?

Be careful. The American Bar Association does not accredit strictly online programs in Paralegal Studies. Although Kaplan's program is the most reputable of the online programs, I would suggest attending a brick and mortar institution -- even if you cannot devote all of your time to going to school. As the previous poster suggested, I would look into your local community college and find out if they offer a paralegal program and if it is ABA accredited.





Hope this helps.I am trying to find a good online Paralegal Program, any advice?
Check out your local community college. They usually have some sort of program that is recognized by the Bar Association. All of the classes may not be online, but you want to make sure the school you choose is accredited and not bogus.I am trying to find a good online Paralegal Program, any advice?
Kaplan University has the most widely recognized and highly respected online Paralegal AAS.





Penn-Foster has one of the cheapest that is still accredited by the ABA I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment