Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Im waiting for someone special to get online, and I'm bored. It might be a 6 hour wait. Advice?

I want to stay online cuz I need to talk to him badly, but I have nothing to do and I'm bored. What can I do in the meantime? It might be a long wait :/Im waiting for someone special to get online, and I'm bored. It might be a 6 hour wait. Advice?
www.isketch.net :D


great for when you're boredIm waiting for someone special to get online, and I'm bored. It might be a 6 hour wait. Advice?
Your parents need to let you go out.





They are socially handicapping you.








Homeschooled and locked in the house, your a kid, you should be out with friends.
Don't just wait here, that's pathetic and clingy.. not trying to be mean there.


But go outside or something. Go for a walk. Listen to music. Do something, and come back in 6 hours.
Watch something on tv?


Answer questions on here?


Rearrange your room?


Paint your nails?


Try to do a smokey eye?





Then check to see if he's online every once and a while(:
I'm waiting for someone too.


Maybe you could take a walk, and leave MSN open and come back every 15 minutes or so?


Or you could watch a film.


Or just stay on here (:
go on myspace! or answer questions on here..








answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
I'm bored too... I'm going to my bf's house tonight again but until then I can't hang out because no adult is home and I have to watch my siblings SLEEP!?!? :(





=]
Answer question on answers
I would stare at the clock.
wow you must really like this guy to wait for a Long time





go to youtube always fun
Not be so pathetic. It's a saturday night..... go do something.
Watch a film?
watch a movie.


Why don't you just text him, or call him/?
CAN CHAT WITH ME


LOVE_1A1 AT YAHOO DOT COM

No comments:

Post a Comment