Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Size advice online, buying t-shirts?

I'm 13 and I'm a size 8-10 in most t-shirts because i'm really tall, and online i'm looking for Avenged Sevenfold t-shirts but I already have one of the womens ones i like and i don't like the others. are the men's sizes, when they say :SMALL ';36-38'; faaar too big?


:)


just wondering. thanks.Size advice online, buying t-shirts?
a mens small is an average uk 12 so yeah it would be too big for u (: xxSize advice online, buying t-shirts?
Check my source here. Maybe it could help you to decide.





David Nieper,Classic,Ladies,nightwear,Designer鈥?br>




See source below:)
I'm a size 10 and I bought small mens band tees but they seemed to drown me and looked like a nightie but maybe it you wore them with skinny jeans and a belt they would look ok :)
http://www.europeanwear.com/acatalog/T_s鈥?/a>


try this website, they put a detail size spec with each t-shirt so you could apply that to your t-shirts as well
I would say its too big
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment