Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice for meeting an online friend?

In a few days, I'm gonna meet an online friend in person for the first time. This is the first time I've ever done this with anyone, not just this person. We're meeting in a city neither of us has been to before, so it's kind of ';neutral ground'; so to speak. Any advice for when I meet her?Any advice for meeting an online friend?
ask her pic first. and if u like it, it's ok. and if u don't, just be nice.Any advice for meeting an online friend?
wow that's really scary, you're going to another city to meet them so can't just bail, just leave the negative thoughts behind and be open
Be sincere, do not have too high expectations to other party.... and don't do any thing weird like 'breaking air', blurpping, scratching from top to toe.. etc etc..





That's what I think.... becuz I have met up with some internet pals before and one of them gave me real bad impression.
Well, first of all, be totally prepared to meet someone who's different to all the pics and mental images you may have had.





Usually, that's the case.





Besides, be prepared for her saying the same thing about you!





Then just let things go on as usual.





Welcome to real life!





Cheers
Have a good time. And have fun exploring the ins and outs of the place that you are going. Go dutch if you aren't interested in her or else she will feel like there might be some obligation. if you can't stand her, make sure you have an excuse so that you can bail out.
hey tim....hav fun man........new exp na?go on. first meeting with her,so no need of being obliged. and keep an excuse in ur mind, for if u dont like her. may ur first impression be the best.





GOOD WISHES!!!!!
go to www.kidschat.net and they have cute girls like me
I done that many a time when i was younger. Some people were ok, others were completely wasted. If you sense something wrong with her..then leave. but don't confuse nerves with craziness.
Choose lunch time. I think that is neutral time 2 meet someone new that you've never meet b4. I've done this kind of meeting once in my lifetime. Now, he is my bf 4 the last 4 years. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment