Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Someone who gives good free online personal advice?

looking for a free relationship expert who would respond through e-mail.Someone who gives good free online personal advice?
you can email me. I have a counseling degree, but my experience comes from relationships in my personal life (family, relationships). Experience is always the best when offering advice.Someone who gives good free online personal advice?
Sometimes I prefer coming on here for advice, because then you can get an answer from more than one person. Getting more than 1 persons point of view on things is healthy, in my eyes. To see something from more than one angle is to get a better understanding of it. Also I find it encouraging to see that people will take time out of their day to give advice to someone who's seeking help, someone they don't even know.





People can be mean on here yes, but if/when that happens all we have to do is ignore it and remember that firstly, this person isn't here to help but to get a kick out of hurting other people (pathetic) and secondly, this person doesn't even know us.





Sticks and stones ;)
youre on it. just click on relationships when you ask your question. you will get plenty of advice.
I am not an expert but all my friends come to me if they need advise or help with situations
Email me i can help. :D
WHATS THE PROBLEM?
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment