Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Doing it online.. advice/experience??

Okay, I'm really hoping someone has some experience with this.





I am dating my boyfriend online as he lives in a seperate country. (please don't give me the ';LDRs don't work'; comment, thanks)





We have been 'together' about 2 months so far but have been talking for longer. He lost his virginity when he was 14ish and I haven't lost mine yet. (we are both almost 17). If we can't see each other for about a year, the time is bound to come up (my guess is soon) where he will want to 'do it online' if you get what I mean. I am happy to talk about it all with him, its just that because I don't have much experience, I'm not completely sure with how to say it, you know, how to put it in words for him.





I trust him completely, he knows that I am still a virgin and he respects all of that.





Looking for advice or tips from anyone who's been through this before? ThanksDoing it online.. advice/experience??
Anything i write would be deleted here on Yahoo, send me a message, and i'll tell you.Doing it online.. advice/experience??
so you guys never like, visit eachother?? i think that would be totally awkward though....online and all...
It's not possible to lose your virginity through the internet. That's absurd. If you're not physically with him, if you don't see a picture of him, how can you possibly have sex? Typing graphic words does not constitute sex.





Also, you don't get the benefit of exerpiecing all the emotions and thoughts over the internet that you would have, had you done it in real life, where the other person was with you physically. In fact, the emotions you experience online may not even be sexual at all.





You can't lose your virginity over the internet; it's impossible. If you think I'm wrong, tell me how and why.
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment