Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I NEED FREE ADVICE ONLINE FREE, BUT WHERE?

IM GOING CRAZY AND NEED HELP, WHERE CAN I GO ONLINE FOR FREEI NEED FREE ADVICE ONLINE FREE, BUT WHERE?
just google online counseling... id give you a site but because im in australia the only ones im finding are for aus citizensI NEED FREE ADVICE ONLINE FREE, BUT WHERE?
Yahoo! Answers!!





(if you need any advice, I'll only be an email away:)





cow_flavored_pie@yahoo.com





(just tell me your from yahoo answers eitherwise I'll forget lol)
You have arrived. What advice do you need?





♥ Snicklefritz ♥
this would be a good place to ask advice


but some chat sites have advice chats


try wireclub.com


it is a chat room proflie thing


i have one and often open up a advice room
librarys usually
Here dumb dumb
you are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ha ha
yahoo answers.
Yahoo!Answers is the place to be!





seriously, we're all a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment