Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I get online advice about financial matters?

Note: ONLINE advice. Please bear in mind I work Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Please don't suggest the Citizen's Advice Bureau - they are not open any time I am not working, nor do they offer online/e-mail advice.





I've just discovered I have a CCJ I didn't know about and have never received any written correspondance about - I was advised by my estate agent (who discovered the CCJ) to contact CAB to find out who the CCJ is with and how to get a personal note added to my credit file, but of course I'm penalised for having a job by being at work all the time they're open. Does anyone know of anywhere else I can get advice about this kind of thing please?Where can I get online advice about financial matters?
Try www.nationaldebtline.co.uk





There are grounds to se the judgement aside if you didn't receive it. Let me know how you get on.Where can I get online advice about financial matters?
Hi,





Go to www.iva.co.uk and register on the forums. There are people there who will be able to help. Also, if you have a ccj you need to contact the court it is with soon otherwise you may get an attachment of eanrings for not paying your ccj.





www.ausdebtsolutions.net


www.ausdebtadvice.net
Not sure if he covers CCJs but definitely worth having a look at Martin Lewis's website - Money Saving Expert. He offers advice about lots of financial matters and is always updating the site.
try crown financial
I thought CA was open Saturday mornings as well . In any case you could at least phone them during the week . If you really want to risk online you should go on a search engine for ';Finance advice ';
Get a credit check done. Lots of companies will do it...for a small outlay.


Just google ';credit check'; for a list.
Try this http://www.needanadviser.com/html/articl鈥?/a>
CC J's are county court judgements, usually made for non payment of debt.


It's unusual that you aren't aware but i think they can be made in your absence if you don't respond to any mail requests.


You can't get it removed unless you can prove it's in error, all you can do is get a credit check to see who the debt is too, contact them and arrange to clear the debt.


After the debt is paid you can ask the credit agencies to show the ccj as satisfied, but it will still appear on your file for 6 years
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment