Monday, August 23, 2010

Any good advice for the online game called flyff?

As Kit says, you need to be more specific. What exactly are you looking for in a game. Some people like these ported korean grindfests, some don't. They're mainly geared towards leveling up a lot and not much else.





Flyff is a particularly stereotyped example of such games. If you have friends to hang out with it'll be ok, otherwise you'll probably get bored of it after checking out the available classes, especially if you prefer ';added value'; content like real PvP and quests that aren't merely fetchquests.





-


@Justin: FlyFF is developed by Aeonsoft, and the international (english) version is hosted by Gala-Net. Nexon's crap games are nowhere in the picture. And you must be joking to compare the POS that Maplestory is with Flyff; it's even more mindlessly grindier than Flyff. I've played both games, I've seen for myself how fast the grind progression is in both games.Any good advice for the online game called flyff?
Find a better game..





It's the least popular game produced by Nexon and for good reasons. Hell, I think I'd go with Maplestory before I went with FlyFF. Sadly, Mabinogi is the best game Nexon has to offer.





And Nexon's selection doesn't compare to Aeria Games. The customer service and community is better as well.Any good advice for the online game called flyff?
My advice, ask more specifically.





If you can't, then my advice is play it and find out what you like, where you like and just enjoy it. Once you outgrow it, time to move on to the more fun stuff.
Flyff is a nice game to start if you like MMORPG (My brother told me that XD). Most ';Flyffers'; are generally friendly - and are willing to help you with leveling or quests. The fun really begins at level 60+ on your second job change. Try it - if you like it play it!





JOIN MIA SERVER CUZ WE ROCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment