Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice on finding an online feng shui expert?

Hi. Where can I find a feng shui consultant to do an online consultation for a reasonable fee? I need to rearrange my house a certain way to be more harmonize and better energy flow and my home office needs to be worked on more and I have books on feng shui but I don't know how to apply them very well. I need help in finding an online feng shui expert to reduce the cost of the consultation that can look at my floor plan and digital pictures of my house and give me suggestions on how to rearrange things. If you can give me websites of these professionals/companies that would be helpful. Thanks in advance!Need advice on finding an online feng shui expert?
my master is master peter leung. he lives in toronto, and go to other cities to teach fengshui. you can either contact him at www.fengshuisos.com or attend his courses.Need advice on finding an online feng shui expert?
Have you been to fengshuitimes.com. If you go to the Resources link, then at the bottom of the page it has a ';find a practitioner link';. They might be able to help you out. Good Luck!
My sister, Kate, was exactly in the same situation as you. She's a professional graphic designer and works from home. She moved in March and needed Feng Shui consultation. Our experience over time has taught us that self medication in Feng Shui can be very risky. Kate tried getting in touch with a consultant locally but they seemed quite expensive. Shee searched online and found this Feng Shui consultant, Mohan Deep, who asked her to send a floor plan of her house and some pictures. She did this and got the consultation report within three days. She had some additional questions and they were all replied to promptly. She also bought a feng shui painting online from his website. It was expected to reach in seven days and took ten days. We later found it was due to some mix up here locally. The cost of the consultation was $250 and the painting was $75. She was very satisfied.
Recently i met a person in ';Rishikesh'; Himalayan Mountains ... i hope ... u can clear your doubts with him ... his email id is sidhar@india.com
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment