Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a 3.1 MP ';Digital Concepts'; cam Any ideas on where to look for an online manual? Thanks for any advice!

I got this camera for Christmas last year, and have misplaced the manual for it. I don't know much at all about digital cameras, and I was wanting some info about how to use it: (ie...d/l pics to my PC, and other functions it has) If anyone out there knows anything about the ';Digital Concepts'; 3.1 Mega Pixel Digital Camera, and can help, please email me. All advice will be appreciated!I have a 3.1 MP ';Digital Concepts'; cam Any ideas on where to look for an online manual? Thanks for any advice!
you should try typing the name of the brand your digital camera is and you might find a manual at the original website of your camera. i hope i helped you.I have a 3.1 MP ';Digital Concepts'; cam Any ideas on where to look for an online manual? Thanks for any advice!
http://www.sakar.com/driverdownloads.aspx

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment