Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can anyone advice me on the best online broker to choose? I have a short term trading strategy.?

and some possible day trades. I need one with trailing stop/loss capabilities. Also, I'm trying to figure out if I need stock trading software? I have the specific parameters (Tech A.) mostly, so what is a good software? does any of the online brokers offer a good ';real-time'; software as well as low trade commissions? Any advice , especially from active traders , is appreciated. thanks.Can anyone advice me on the best online broker to choose? I have a short term trading strategy.?
Whatever disocunt brokerage firm you go with absolutely make sure to demand a money market fund for your cash account. ETrade and TD Ameritrade recently changed their policy and now pay less than 1% on cash...the income they earn by paying their customers less than 1% on cash and simply turning around and depositing ';your'; money into a money market account earns them huge profits (for ETrade it accounted for nearly 1/2 of their net income for the recent quarter)..Great way to treat their customers don't you think....I can't believe so many investors let them get away with this practice...I can't stress enough that all discount brokerage customers need to look into what their firm is paying on cash and either demand a money market fund return (4.5-5%) or take your business to a place like Wells Fargo Investments that offers money market funds for idle cash and up to 100 free trades per account/year if you have over $25k between deposit, loans, and brokerage (including IRAs).Can anyone advice me on the best online broker to choose? I have a short term trading strategy.?
I have and like E-Trade Financial
TradeKing.
TDAmeritrade is pretty good, they have a scanning engine that's fairly good and streaming real-time quotes too. Really good customer support so maybe worth a bit more for brokerage.....
Trade King is the best and they have trailing stops and limit order for 5 dollars thats all you pay with every trade and any kind of trade. email me at franksprung@yahoo.com so i can get a 50 dollar credit to my account for referal thanks.
try this web site if you dont want to risk real money at first you can try a player account to test your stratergy it's all real time with stop loss capabilitys and if you want to trade with money less 拢100 is needed to open a trading account


http://www.tradindex.com/
Sharebuilder is only cheap if you use their automatic investing program. For most traders, that doesn't work. I trade full-time and I use Scottrade. Only $7/trade for unlimited shares, good customer support and local branches everywhere.
can't answer you when i dun know which country you from? if you in Singapore, i can give you one.





for software, most broker come with it and just need to download on their web site. (apply in SG, should be the same in your country for you pay them commissions)


for real time, make sure you computer time is synchronised.


trailing capabilities? wow! you going at 100 counter per day?

No comments:

Post a Comment