Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can Anyone Point Me to Online Articles or Websites that Give advice on relationships regarding?

how to deal with the husband who is not your friend? I have heard so many women say ';i admire my husband, he is my rock and strength, he is my best friend'; well i am not one of those women and i've been married for not more than 2 years. I want to read advice on how to cope in a marriage where your husband turns out to not be your friend and not care about your wishes/desires/dreams. etc. thanks.Can Anyone Point Me to Online Articles or Websites that Give advice on relationships regarding?
try this. hope this helps


http://onlyinsilence.blogspot.com/2007/0…


http://onlyinsilence.blogspot.com/search…Can Anyone Point Me to Online Articles or Websites that Give advice on relationships regarding?
Go to a bookstore and pick up The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands. Dr. Laura
manslations.com is a site that explains male behavior. You may want to pose any questions regarding the way your husband ';acts'; to Jeff Mac. He's a genius. So far as the books or articles you're looking for, I'm interested in finding the same.
A book that will probably help you is ';Love is a Descision'; By Gary Smalley and ';_____ Trent';. It has some huge insight on marriage issues like you are dealing with and can help. if you like the book, I believe he also does seminars and other corrispondence stuff like that. hope it helps.
i don't know of any such sites but this one i think you just need to talk with someone like another guy to better understand men you can email me mikeqanda@yahoo.com
www.divorce.com
This is a tough one. I actually was in that same marriage. We had met in a different city playing baseball. We moved in together and eventually got married. We came from different backgrounds but that didn't seem to matter at the time. We ended up having a child and stayed married for 5 years.





After about 3 years, there always seemed to be something missing, we tried all kinds of things to make everything a whole but it just wasn't right.





We ended up splitting up and after a year and a half, I started dating someone from my baseball league. I had known her for 2 years but we never said anything because of me being married and her having a boyfriend. When we started dating, there isn't anything that I can see that is missing. She truly is my best friend, lover and soul mate. We do everything together, baseball, snow boarding, play fight, practical jokes and both love cooking.





I think there is someone for everyone, it's just that society is in such a hurry to settle with someone because they hate being alone or it is the ';thing'; to do at the time.





All I can say is, DO NOT ever settle and be patient. It will happen but being best friends first is the way to go. Makes life and love so much easier. Thanks for your time.
???





try this page help in live





help.com
Christian book store they have alot books on marriage or if you dont have time your bible
www.allexperts.com
Here's a couple and they have online question/answer areas as well as blogs that relate. I wish you luck, some guys just don't get it when they marry exactly what it means and how they are suppose to treat their spouse.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment