Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any online dating pointers and advice?

I'm been trying this online dating stuff and most girls are pretty crazy, but some are nice and then some just ignore me intirely. Could it be because of distance or could it just be me.





I've been told I'm a pretty hansome guy and girls have called me 'cutie' and 'hottie' and even once 'gorgeous'.





Get I get some help here please? Thanks for your time everyone!!!Any online dating pointers and advice?
Part of why people start to ignore or lose interest is because static profiles are only so engaging. Video chat is great for genuinely for getting to know people and finding out who is compatible with you. It's also good for keeping people interested :)Any online dating pointers and advice?
There are all types of people out there so yes you will come across some crazy ones. You are right though, there are nice ones out there. It takes time to meet someone, even online. Some people don't want to get involved in a long distance relationship so it's not you. Some are shy, a little afraid, some are not that serious about finding someone. You just have to take your time and when you find the right one it will flow. There are some good dating tips here http://www.datingkeys.com Good luck!
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment