Monday, August 23, 2010

I want to learn Adobe or graphic desinging online without joining any course can anyone help and advice?

please help me learn adobe basics and graphic designing for free. can anyone help me as i cant join a course or institute.


can anyone help me online?I want to learn Adobe or graphic desinging online without joining any course can anyone help and advice?
I'm a commercial artist. Been in the business for 20 years. When I started on the computer there were no classes. I just got the computer (A mac II ci with a 80 meg hard drive, it was state of the art at the time!) The I got the applications and the books. I mostly just fooled around with them until I knew what all the tools did. If you are gifted in design then the computer is just a tool for your creativity.


I'm not too sure about on line classes but I have seen tutorials on disks at my library. I have seen them and they are pretty good. The teacher walks you through every thing right there on the computer.


Good LuckI want to learn Adobe or graphic desinging online without joining any course can anyone help and advice?
Find a mentor or join group discussion board. But be very careful online. (';,)
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment