Thursday, August 19, 2010

I tried all the advice online about tracking addresses via IP address, and none of them worked for me :(?

Help! They only led me to the organization buildings of the email-provider. :[I tried all the advice online about tracking addresses via IP address, and none of them worked for me :(?
You will never find out where I live!I tried all the advice online about tracking addresses via IP address, and none of them worked for me :(?
you done very well. you tracked the IP address to the owner.





The owner of the IP address is the internet service provider, and to find out who is leasing it, you have to have a Police warrant for the isp to tell you.
By ';tracking IP address';, what do you expect to find out? IP address is assigned to an organization. So if you tracked the IP to an organization's building... you are successful, isn't it?
Being a stalker is tough work, dude. Stick with it. Dreams do come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment