Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have super bad sound quality using a bluetooth headset for ps3 online gaming, any advice???

I have a motorola HS850 and it works fine when i use it with my cell phone, but when i pair it up on my ps3 i can hardly hear other gamers (their voice is always cracking up, i only get half what they say), they also told mre that they could only hear half of what i was saying and that my voice was cracking... please help!I have super bad sound quality using a bluetooth headset for ps3 online gaming, any advice???
It could be your internet connections problem, if you have slow internet, that's the problem. But, it could be that your headset isn't entirely capable of working on a ps3.I have super bad sound quality using a bluetooth headset for ps3 online gaming, any advice???
go to settings%26gt;network settings%26gt; connection status then scroll all the way to the bottom and if it says NAT type 3 then theres your problem. since i dont know what kind of connection you are using, i cant tell you how to change it

No comments:

Post a Comment