Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need advice about online school?

I'm 50/50 on doing online college. I think it would be better for me because i'm always bonucing from state to state, and I would not have to attend classes on campus.





On the negitive side, I don't know if I would catch on to everything being taught through the internet.





I heard the The university of phonenix Is good..Any advice?I need advice about online school?
Online classes are usually not that difficult, I've actually found that they are easier than regular classes. Just as long as you keep up the material you'll be fine. And most online professors are really good about helping students through email. This semester I took english 2010 online and it is sooo much easier than when I took 1010 in an actual classroom, and the best part of all was NO TESTS. it may not always be like that though!I need advice about online school?
I went to ECPI technical college, and they offered both in-seat and online classes and I had the pleasure of doing both.





Honestly, if you want online classes, you need to be committed to doing it. You can't procrastinate, and you NEED to be able to teach yourself. If you can't read a book and learn something, online classes become difficult unless you spend lots of time talking to your virtual classmates and your instructor.





I had most difficulty with online classes. There are LOTS of due dates, because it's the only way to take and attendance. Unless you are really good at planning and studying, I do not recommend online courses.
My husband went to westwood online and learned a lot of the information. I would suggest online because you would not have to transfer from one college to next and have to worry if that college will accept your credit from the other college. University of Phoenix is good but so is Chaplain and westwood.
i can't specifically say about the Univ of Phoneix as i haven't taken any of their courses





but i have done online learning


i found the courses fair, and as managable as a 'normal' class. i was given a tutor if i needed to call her etc





BUT for me, i am a HUGE procrastinator!!! and i got so far behind it was sad! so that's a huge thing for me


i would try it again, but for that reason, i'd be scared!
I attend online through a school that offers both on campus and on-line. I really like it. I work full time and have responsibilities at home so it was the best choice for me. You do have to set goals for yourself and don't procrastinate.
I do university of phoenix and I have learned alot in the 4 weeks I have been in it. It does take self- motivation, but I have kept 100% so far. It is a good school
No employers are going to take your resume seriously if they see an online school there versus applicants who were in class at a regular school.





Don't even waste your money on online schools.
keep the the internet thing instead
U of Phoenix is GHHHHHHHEEETTTTTOOOOO.
don't bounce that much xD
see how you do and go from there

No comments:

Post a Comment