Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any advice for someone about to take an Anatomy course online? Im preparing for it before I start...?

I am preparing for my Massage Therapy schooling, by starting off with an Anatomy course online. I heard from several sources that it is a HARD course to learn and do well in. I have never had medical background and I want to make sure I understand what I'm getting myself into with Massage school. Any tips? study tips?Any advice for someone about to take an Anatomy course online? Im preparing for it before I start...?
Get one or more of those large anatomy maps and keep it in your room where you can refer to it often. Remembering all those muscles, bones and other things IS hard!Any advice for someone about to take an Anatomy course online? Im preparing for it before I start...?
If the class requires you to buy a textbook, which many online classes still do, buy it as early as you can. Call the bookstore or check their online inventory to see if it already is or when it will become available. As soon as you get it, start studying. You'll have a headstart on the info which can be really helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment