Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'd like to create my own online magazine, but don't know where to start - any advice?

I don't have experience with html or anything like that, but I do tend to pick things up quickly. Ideally I would like to set this up at no cost (other than my time of course).I'd like to create my own online magazine, but don't know where to start - any advice?
not as clever as the other answerers!!I'd like to create my own online magazine, but don't know where to start - any advice?
wellfirst you should name the amgazine then do the contax then start your magazine with some fashion or celebs
go to one of them classes for a couple of weeks? xx
G'day, i would start buy obtaining my own .com; www.yourenameofmagazinehere.com or .com.au etc. i would then get in contact with a webpage design company; http://www.webdesigners.net.au/ or I would contact a company after browsing their sites for hints of what they may be able to provide for me in terms of price, how cool they can make it with flash etc, the professionalism etc. Most sites you visit will say who made their page at the bottom so if there are any you already like the look of you may be able to start there. Ive just seen no cost....sorry!!! ok there are many free domain hosting sites you can check out http://www.mydomain.com/ which is cheap and looks pro or google free domains. i personally rekon its better to invest a small amount of money into it and have someone take care of all of the html etc so u can focus on the cool things like content etc. Depending on what sort of mag ur going to start; network, network, network, have a blog, have a members area for chat. I have my own offline business and will take it online very soon. I rekon it looks way better to have youre own .com than some other random adress and you can get them for like 10 bucks these days. In terms of not knowing where to start just brainstorm, them from that create a timeline and take it from there. Take it easy!!! Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment