Thursday, July 29, 2010

Does anyone have any recommendations or advice for online schools??

I am interested in going back to school. So I am looking into the online schools, but I am kind of leary cuz I don't know anyone who has taken classes online.


Any recommendations or advice, is it really legit???Does anyone have any recommendations or advice for online schools??
There are many legit schools online....both private (like Phoenix) and public. I've taken a few classes online to keep up my licensure....worked fine. I have a friend who earned her PhD that way. Now I have several clients who are working on 2 year accounting degrees through a local community college and most of their classes are online even tho the college is public and within 10 miles of them.Does anyone have any recommendations or advice for online schools??
well its good my learning by legit just try to pick the best 4 u
Keystone National High School





It's a good, legit school and it even has honors/AP courses.
Phoenix Online.....Yes they Are legit,,,I called around and all employers will take it......Not sure about others though....Best way 2 know is call your prospective employers and see if they will even take the degree or not...
i was going to a community college for a while and the drive just became toooo much. they offer online classes so i started taking them. i seem to be doing a lot better at the work than i did in class. just make sure that when you do pick one that it isn't one that you have to show up to the school to do the work.
Penn Foster..





Its great. School at your own pace...and I mean it. They offer Associates and Certificates and many different areas.





You get a whole year to complete a semeter and there is no interaction with anyone if you don't want any.

No comments:

Post a Comment