Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can anyone offer advice on selecting an online univeristy?

I am looking for a career as a parallegal or in intl. business?Can anyone offer advice on selecting an online univeristy?
On-line universities can be good for learning things, but most businesses still don't believe that. Little credibility is given to a degree from any on-line university. Do yourself a favor and go to a real bricks-and-mortar school instead. Many of these will let you take some of your courses on-line too.Can anyone offer advice on selecting an online univeristy?
I'm not so sure as what you mean by online university. If you mean university that offers their course using online medium - then many established, reputable university have done that.





I haven't heard of any university recognized by governments operating fully online anywhere in the world - except for the few so call university of success in doing this and that - promoting their membership fees - offer nothing but bullsh** marketing ideas.





Try to be specific, to enable you to get better answer.
Depending on where you are located I know a lot of parallegal courses are taught in 6 weekends. Check your locate yellow pages. But if you only want to go online make sure you verify that the school is accredated and that your certificate will be accepted by the employers in your area. Good Luck to you!
Right now I am in the military stationed in Alaska. I have a little over a year and a half left until I finish my Bachelors Degere. Due to my work schedule, it is easier for me to take online classes so I can still pursue my degree while I'm serving. I attend UMUC (University of Maryland University College), theyre an accredited school and they have both on campus and online classes. They offer a Paralegal certification, you could check out their website. I love taking online classes. They are flexible and work with my work schedule. Good luck in whatever you decide to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment