Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want to start an online community i.e. facebook, myspace. Any Advice?

I haven't gotten my ideas off the ground yet. I'm still brainstorming. Any advice? What is the possible financial benefits of creating one? Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!I want to start an online community i.e. facebook, myspace. Any Advice?
I suggest that you come up with a unique selling proposition...What will make your online community different from all of the others? Who are your target community members and why should they join your community instead of the others?





You may want to look at the business models of those that exist. I don't know how much money they actually make, but I'm pretty sure a lot of them make money from advertisements.I want to start an online community i.e. facebook, myspace. Any Advice?
well the guy who invented facebook sold it for millions so if yours is half as good its still very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment