Thursday, August 19, 2010

HOW CAN I TAKE ONLINE ADVICE FROM A FASHION EXPERT ON WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?????

there are a few close weddings approaching in my family and i wish to look glamourous as well as elegant and so i need some advice for the dresses to go for...HOW CAN I TAKE ONLINE ADVICE FROM A FASHION EXPERT ON WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?????
wear anarkali salwar made of Blue and pink colour..or Saree with deep neck blouse and short or sleeve less...back open..


lehnga...





marriage may be blue colour,banana green,pink,magenta colour,Yellow,white..





matching jewellery, bangles, purse, high hill shoeHOW CAN I TAKE ONLINE ADVICE FROM A FASHION EXPERT ON WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?????
k first of all buy clothes after every one month!!!





at weddings..............u have to be fashionable............................s鈥? always be with fashion.....................ther is a fashion of waste coats ...........i mean coats of denom on shirts .......hav u seen that........and next is a mini skirt with slacks!!!!!!long tops wid slacks which is most comfortable by ma side!!!!
topshop style advisor





the most fashionable , modern , perfect for your body advice!!





they are really good!!





answer mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





xoxo, nadine



just send them your photograph.
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment